We’re just normal people that think security is a right, not a privilege. We scoured the interwebbings for a viable solution but didn’t find anything worthwhile. So we nerded up and built Toopher – cool enough for James Bond, simple enough for our moms.
Toopher closed its Series A round at the end of 2012, led by Silicon Valley venture capital.
Toopher is an Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) portfolio company.
Over the past year, Toopher has accomplished quite a bit, including:
- Tech Innovation Awards (ABJ) – Oct. 2011
- Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) – Jan. 2012
- SXSW Accelerator – Mar. 2012
- DEMO (cnet top 5) – Apr. 2012
- Best Start Up – Austin Technology Council – May 2012
- Best Start Up – Texas Wireless Summit – Oct. 2012
- Austin A-List – Austin Chamber of Commerce – Oct. 2012
- Closed Series A Round – Nov. 2012
- First Client MSA/Deployment – Dec. 2012